To Register for a Class
To register for a course, please complete the class registration form by clicking on the button above. Class structure allows for new students to join at any time if space is available. Spaces are limited, and they fill up fast!
After a day/time has been confirmed for your child(ren), you will receive an email confirming registration dates and times. If you are unable to complete the form and return it via email, please bring the completed form with you to your first sewing lesson.
See below for payment policy.
Tuition & Fee Schedule
Please save a spot by contacting A Sewing Loft. Class times and availability are limited. Classes are self-paced and children can start classes any time.
- Class tuition is $70**/month for the school year, which runs from September to May. Tuition is broken into 9 monthly installments of $70** and payment is due at the first class of every month.
- Monthly tuition is based on the month itself, not the weeks within a month. The number of weeks within each month will vary based on the Westfield Washington School District calendar and also upon bad weather cancellations when applicable.
- Tuition is not pro-rated or refunded because of student absences, scheduled closings or weather-related cancellations.
- Late Fees: Late fees of $5 per student will be assessed if tuition is not paid by the 2nd class of the month.
Note: Summer camps and other special events are not included in tuition or registration fees. See the Summer Camps page for more info.
- Initial Registration is $120, which includes $70** (1st month's tuition) plus $50 registration fee (this is non-refundable). The $50 registration fee ensures the student's spot in the class, and covers the costs of the Pattern Packet work booklet. This fee does not include the cost of fabric nor of notions. As part of the fun of the sewing process, the fabric and notions are to be selected and purchased by the student.
Moving to Next Skill Level:
- A new registration fee ($50) will need to be paid as the child progresses to a higher sewing level to cover the cost of the new Pattern Packet workbook and supplies. This fee does not include the cost of fabric.
Home Schooled Students:
- Please contact me for possible alternative daytime classes.
**Students starting mid-month or mid-year will have their tuition pro-rated accordingly.